Open Houses: Saturday 2/13: 11:30 - 1, Sunday 2/14: 1:30 - 3
In this architecturally stunning turn of the century brownstone, you’ll find well-appointed contemporary updates to compliment character details.
The new kitchen boasts European inspired appliances, granite countertops, and gray/white shaker cabinets further enhanced by the exposed brick and subway tile backsplash. Just off the kitchen are the in-unit washer and dryer, two pantries, and butler’s pantry style pass through to the dining room. High ceilings and newer large windows provide ample natural light, complimenting the ornately carved trim and wood-burning fireplace mantle. Original solid wood pocket doors provide optional privacy between living and dining. Each bedroom has ample space and there is a large office/optional 3rd bedroom as well.
The private association gardens provide a tranquil escape from the city and there is access to the Stonybrook T station, Jamaica Pond, and Centre St. retail and restaurants as little as a block away!
2 Bedroom - 1 Bath - 1,340 sqft - Dining Room with Brick Framed Fireplace, Plate Rail, Build in Shelving
- Butlers Pantry with Glass Front Cabinet and built-in Storage
- Eat-in Kitchen with 2 add'l pantries
- Bonus room for Office, Guests or whatever you need
- Hardwood floors and High Ceilings with Ceiling Fans
- Private Basement Storage
- Shared Garden Area
- Rental Parking available in Neighborhood
- Close to Jamaica Pond, Centre St. Bus, and Stonybrook T Station
- Close to all the Shopping, Dining and Entertainment available in Jamaica Plain
Greater Boston Public Transportation