$600,000usd Nick Thompson - 781-664-3152
Open Houses: Appointments and Masks Required call Nick Thompson 781-664-3152
Thursday, 8/13: 5:30 - 7
Friday, 8/14: 5:30 - 7
Saturday, 8/15: 12:30 - 2:30
Sunday, 8/16: 1:30 - 3:30
Perched atop Pope's Hill, one of Dorchester's most sought after neighborhoods, is this meticulously maintained 2 bed, 2 bath condo. Situated on the corner of a quiet street, the front stone stairway cascades to the sidewalk surrounded by a flourishing and matured landscape. Impeccable detail is evident throughout from the stained glass window, original rustic front door, and dentil trimmed exterior.
Inside you'll find a sun-drenched entertaining space complete with built-in gas fireplace, open dining area, and recessed lighting. The kitchen includes white shaker cabinets, granite countertops, and stainless steel appliances. The master bedroom offers an en-suite tiled bathroom and dual closets.
There are two private decks, ample and private storage in the basement as well as off-street parking and a garage with additional storage possibilities. It's half a mile to the Shawmut and Fields Corner T stops and walking distance to Adams Village and Peabody Square. A must see!
- Gas Fireplace in Living Room
- Kitchen with SS Appliances, Granite Countertops and White Shaker Cabinets
- Master Bedroom with Private Bath and Dual Closets
- In-Unit Washer/Dryer
- Stained Glass Window in Building Entry Hall
- Extra, Private Storage in Basement
- 2 Good-sized Private Decks
- 1 Garage Space, 1 Off-Street Parking Space
- Pope's Hill Neighborhood
- Close to Shawmut and Fields Corner T Stops
- Walking distance to Adams Village and Peabody Square
Greater Boston Public Transportation