$625,000usd Call Chris Vietor: 617-909-9669
Open Houses: Saturday, 8/1: 1-2:30 and Sunday, 8/2: 11-12:30
Welcoming and beautiful dutch colonial home with a gambrel roof, sited sweetly on a corner lot. Home is on a quiet one-way street right off Moody Street, convenient to shops and commerce.
The interior of the home boasts high ceilings and a great layout. Family room on first floor, along w/ large dining room, living room w/ fireplace and updated half bath. The kitchen is stunning as it was recently refreshed with grey wood cabinets and white quartz countertops. Gut renovated full bath on 2nd floor with subway tile, along with three generously sized bedrooms. Hardwood floors throughout and Harvey vinyl replacement windows, too.
Back of home features a large porch with composite decking and 3 paved off-street parking spots. Please come visit this lovely home and see if it’s the right fit for you!
- Refreshed Kitchen
- Renovated Full Bath on Second Floor
- Living Room with Fireplace
- Hardwood Floors Throughout
- Harvey Vinyl Replacement Windows
- Good Size Deck with Composite Decking
- Corner Lot
- 3 Off-Street Parking Spaces
- Easy Walk to Moody Street and it's Shopping, Dining and Entertainment
- Easy Access to Rt. 95/128, Mass Pike
Waltham, MA - Official City Website
Waltham, MA - Wikipedia
Great Schools - Waltham, MA
Waltham Public Schools
Census Information - Waltham
Weather.com - Waltham, MA
Greater Boston Public Transportation