Open Houses: Friday, 11/13: 4 - 5:30, Saturday, 11/14: 10 - 12, Sunday, 11/15: 3:30 - 5:30
Waterfront & pet-friendly 1 bed, 1 bath condo on the Charles River, surrounded by nature. This updated home is an experience! You can see the Charles River from nearly every window and your backyard descends to the river itself.
This condo includes a renovated eat-in-kitchen w/ 2018 appliances & gas range. Bath is also newer with full tub/shower. The whole unit was painted in 2020. Full dining room as well as a living room w/ access to a shared exterior balcony. Condo features high ceiling and great light! Storage space and laundry in the basement, accessible through an interior staircase. There is a patio as well as lots of shared green space on the river for you to enjoy! Includes 2 parking spots.
Home is located on the "island", a secluded neighborhood surrounded by riverfront homes. Walking distance to the public boat launch, Auburndale Park in Newton, the Charles River Greenway & Moody St. for food, shopping & public transportation.
- Kitchen renovated in 2018
- Freshly painted in 2020
- High Ceiling with a lot of Natural Light
- Basement Laundry and Storage reach by interior stairs
- Patio and Shared Green Space Right on the River
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Walking distance to Public Boat Launch, Auburndale Park, Newton, Charles River Greenway
- Close to Moody Street for food, entertainment, shopping and transportation
Waltham, MA - Official City Website
Waltham, MA - Wikipedia
Great Schools - Waltham, MA
Waltham Public Schools
Census Information - Waltham
Weather.com - Waltham, MA
Greater Boston Public Transportation