Sample Property Site
65 Longfellow Road, Newton, MA - SOLD
$1,049,000. USD - Call 617-610-0716 for more information.
Open Houses Saturday 11:30-1pm & Sunday 2:30-4pm
Highly desirable and rarely available 4 bedroom, 3 bath expanded cape with attached garage on Longfellow Road! This inviting, updated home provides all the space you'll need with more than a quarter acre of land perfectly positioned with a yard that blends into wooded hills for beautiful seasonal views and year round privacy.
The flexible floor plan welcomes you into the large living room with cozy fireplace. The modern kitchen is outfitted with stainless steel appliances and gas cooking - each room enjoying natural sunlight. Through the kitchen, a much-appreciated mudroom provides access to the attached garage or outdoors (ideal for a growing household). In addition to the living room, the rear addition is drenched in natural light and is the ideal family room - complete with wet bar and access to the composite deck. There's no question you'll spend endless hours enjoying the space.
Upstairs is an excellent surprise - beyond the well portioned bedrooms created by the full dormer back is the master bedroom which is part of the (approx.) 10 year young addition. A mini-retreat at the end of a busy day - the fortunate new owner will enjoy space, abundance of windows, two massive closets and a large private bathroom complete with double vanity, shower and separate soaking tub.
Not to be overlooked ... additional basement space includes a cedar closet, workshop and bonus space. Don't miss this opportunity - this charming home offers much more than a quick drive by can show!
- Oversized master bedroom with spa-like master bathroom
- Massive amounts of closet space and storage
- Central Air
- Gas heat and cooking
- Replacement windows
- Family room with wet bar and direct access to deck (great layout for everyday living or entertaining)
- Quiet side street ... no unnecessary passthrough traffic
- Close to BraeBurn and Woodland Country Clubs
- Picturesque quintessential New England tree lined street
- House is located on unique and highly desirable small inlet for additional safety
- Ideal commuter location
- Easy access to the Woodland T
- Easy access to Route 95 & 128
Newton, MA - Official City Website
Newton, MA - Mass.gov Website
Newton, MA - Wikipedia
Newton Public Schools
Greater Boston Public Transportation