25 Puritan Road, Newton, MA - SOLD
$1,095,000. USD - Call 617-610-0716 for more information.
Open Houses Saturday 1 - 3pm & Sunday 1 - 2:30pm
Highly desirable 4 bedroom 2 bathroom home in the Newton Highlands (with easy access to Waban and around the corner from the new Zervas school) - a nature lovers oasis!
This move-in ready home has been meticulously maintained and updated. From the award-winning gardens (with direct access to Cold Spring Park trails), the nearly maintenance-free exterior and deck, to the open and flexible floor plan, the new owners will be proud to call this home.
The enclosed mudroom connects the garage to the main house with picturesque views of the yard and thoughtfully placed recess lighting in the living room and dining room. The kitchen is fitted with stainless steel appliances - including a gas range and a double oven. The first floor TV room would also function well as a play room or home office.
Hardwood flooring throughout has been protected by area rugs and the high ceilings in the walkout basement provide untapped potential. DO NOT MISS SEEING THIS HOME, opportunities like this are few and far between.
Don't miss this opportunity - this charming home offers much more than a quick drive by can show!
- Oversized master bedroom
- Massive amounts of closet space and storage
- Central Air
- Gas heat and cooking
- Replacement windows
- Low maintenance exterior with beautiful garden for entertaining or hide-and-seek with direct access to Cold Spring Park
- Quiet side street ... no unnecessary passthrough traffic
- Close to Zervas Elementary, Newton Highlands & Waban center
- Picturesque quintessential New England tree lined street
- Ideal commuter location
- Easy access to the Woodland T
- Easy access to Route 95 & 128
Newton, MA - Official City Website
Newton, MA - Mass.gov Website
Newton, MA - Wikipedia
Newton Public Schools
Greater Boston Public Transportation