84 Oak Street, Needham, MA
$615,000. USD - Call 617-610-0716 for more information.
Open Houses Saturday 2 - 4pm & Sunday 11:30 - 1:30pm
Rarely available 3 bedroom colonial, just steps to Needham Center and the train to Boston!!
This classic center entrance colonial welcomes guests with a front to back living room, dining room and updated kitchen. Everything you need to enjoy the comforts of home and the benefits of Needham are under this roof ... hardwood floors throughout (except for the bright and airy 4-season sunroom which has become the preferred TV and gathering room), fireplace, an ideal size yard (nicely manicured and complete with a natural border that surrounds much of the lot for additional privacy), and a basement which has been divided and now lends itself as the perfect media or play room.
The current owner has installed replacement double-pane windows and a high end Buderus heating and hot water system.
Don’t miss this unique opportunity to take advantage of the benefits of living on a quiet side street within walking distance from the heart of Needham!!
- 7 Minute walk to Needham Center Train Station
- Replacement windows
- Hardwood flooring throughout
- Separate family/ sunroom
- Close to shops and town center, yet on quiet side street
- Quiet side street, yet close to the town center
- Picturesque quintessential New England tree lined street with family friendly sidewalks
- Ideal commuter location
- Easy access to the Needham Center train
- Easy access to Route 95 & 128
- Michelle F.
Needham, MA - Official City Website
Needham, MA - Mass.gov Website
Needham, MA - Wikipedia
Needham Public Schools
Greater Boston Public Transportation