74 Tudor Street, Waltham, MA
$649,982. USD - Call 315-759-9309 for more information.
Now is your chance to become the newest owner in Glenmeadow West!
Magnificent hardwood floors gleam in every room on the first level of this large ranch. The kitchen boasts updated cabinets, stainless steel appliances, and gorgeous granite counters. Completely renovated only 4 years ago, the current owners have also added many updates in the last couple of years such as new walkways, improved double-width driveway, and central air, just to name a few.
This extended ranch home boasts 4 large bedrooms, 2.5 baths, master suite, eat-in kitchen, fire-placed dining room and open-concept living room with additional family room in the recently-finished basement. The cozy yet massive living space extends beyond the walls of this 2,600 square foot gem and pours outside to the back deck overlooking the large fenced-in yard.
Only minutes to the highway, this is a commuters dream, all while being nestled in a quiet, highly-sought after neighborhood in MacArthur's district...the whole family wins!
- Vinyl Siding - Very Low Maintenance
- Large Fenced-In Backyard
- Deck - Perfect for Entertaining/Outdoor Living Space
- Improved Double-Width Driveway
- Open-Concept Living Area and Large Bedrooms - Master Suite with Bath!
- Central Air!
- Completely Renovated only 4 Years Ago
- Additional Living Space in Finished Basement
- Amazing School District
- Minutes to Highway Access (95) - Easy Access to Everything
- Playground / Park Minutes Away on Trapelo Rd.
- Quiet, Safe, Family-Oriented Neighborhood
Waltham, MA - Official City Website
Waltham, MA - Mass.gov Website
Waltham, MA - Wikipedia
Waltham Public Schools
Greater Boston Public Transportation