48 Eddy Street, Newton, MA
$500,000. USD - Call 617-610-0716 for more information.
Open Houses Saturday 11:30 - 1pm & Sunday 1:30 - 2:30pm
Wanting to live in both Newtonville and West Newton? Here's your rare opportunity to have easy access to both!
This renovated 2 bedroom, 1.5 bath condominium offers all the modern conveniences with character and charm that buyers wish for. The open floor plan flows from front to back; an abundance of natural light through large windows, combined with high ceilings, creates an extra sense of spaciousness. Hardwood flooring throughout, granite counters and stainless steel appliances ... this is the one!
The massive shared yard is conveniently fenced and terrific for entertaining or play. A quick stroll to coffee shops, restaurants, the train and everything else that makes this one of the most desirable neighborhoods in the area. (Ample parking, exclusive use laundry machines and loads of additional storage in the basement and more.)
- High ceilings and open floor plan
- Stunning natural light
- Exclusive washing machine and dryer (in basement to preserve living space)
- Plenty of parking
- Gas heat and cooking
- Great storage and large fenced yard
- Close to both Newtonville & West Newton centers
- Quick walk to restaurants, pubs and shopping
- Walk to Albemarle field to watch the fireworks
- Ideal commuter location
- Easy access to the Newtonville commuter train
- Easy access to Mass Pike
Newton, MA - Official City Website
Newton, MA - Mass.gov Website
Newton, MA - Wikipedia
Newton Public Schools
Greater Boston Public Transportation